Wednesday 11 June 2014

Negativity

"The marks humans leave are too often scars"
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

The people of this modern age are far too negative and hurtful. This is usually not the person's fault but there environment and the people they surround themselves with. Negativity is so easily spread from person to person. Without thinking people will say a hurtful or rude comment and this will just continue with little thought of next person. The worse thing is nothing is truly forgiven. No matter how many times you say sorry and no matter how many times they say they forgive you nothing is ever truly forgiven. It will always be at the back of their minds. It makes me and probably you think have I always be positive? Have I always taken the opportunity to nice? So I always try to make someone smile everyday and this also make me smile! Life would be so much easier if people were a little bit more kinder and a little bit more thoughtful. So this week try make someone smile everyday which will make you smile all the time!

3 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely post, I am definitely going to try and make someone smile this week:)

    www.thefarawaybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, it's so lovely. Great advice :)

    www.thefarawaybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete